On January 1st 2005 some Irish County Councilâ€™s are launching a Pay-By-Weight System for Waste Collection in your area. This means you will be charged up to 47 cents for every kg of waste you place for collection at the kerbside.
In order to secure your wheel bin contents against illegal dumping by third parties, you will need to install a gravity lock on your wheel bin. So why pay for your neighbours waste? The Good News is you don’t have to!
Our Gravity Locks Offer:
- Wheel Bin contents fully secured from third party access
- Gravity Lock comes with a master & spare key
- Opens automatically when emptied at refuse truck
- Re-Locks automatically after bin is emptied at refuse truck
- Easy to fit with reliable design
- Essential for Pay-By-Weight Schemes
Irish Councils That Use Our Gravity Locks:
- Cork County Council (Western Division)
- Dun-Laoghaire Rathdown County Council
- Kerry County Council
- Killarney Town Council
- Fingal County Council
Contact our Sales and Fitting Contractor
||Oâ€™Donoghues Service Station
Next to the Outpost Bar
||087-2579796 (Paul Oâ€™Donoghue)
||Drive in Fitting Service available at the Service Station in Bishopstown, Supply Only, Call Out Supply & Fit.
Due to high demand, please allow 7-10 days to arrange fitting. Telephones will be answered during office hours only (9am to 6pm).
Additional Notes: The above contractors offer a supply only or a supply and fit service. We also offer Gravity Locks for 4 Wheel Bins Sizes with Flat Lids (660L, 770L, 1100L).